Sunco Shipping and Returns Policy
(CLOSE THIS WINDOW TO EXIT)
Thank you for viewing Sunco’s Shipping and Returns Policy
Sunco (The Sun Company) is a tanning bed and tanning product distributor located at:
876 Holliston Mills Road, Church Hill, TN 37642.
Sunco reserves the right to change product prices, listings and descriptions at any time without notice.
Shipping and Returns
All sales are final. A cancelled order is subject to a 25% processing fee (see below). Shipping and handling fees will be paid by the customer.
Shipped items usually arrive within 3 to 5 business days. As expected, shipping times may be greater around holidays. If your tanning bed (or other items) has not arrived within a reasonable amount of time, call Sunco at 800-382-8932 and we will track the items for you.
Returns will be accepted only up to 7 calendar days after the buyer signs for delivery and only under the condition that the buyer arranges for shipping back to Sunco and pays all applicable shipping charges to and from Sunco.
The buyer must call before returning merchandise. All returns are subject to credit minus shipping charges, only after inspection of returned merchandise by Sunco. All returned merchandise will be subject to a 15-25% restocking fee due to depreciation.
*Most tanning beds are usually shipped within 3-5 business days from the completed order date. This applies to in stock beds only.
Residential deliveries arrive on a 27′ to 53′ tractor-trailer.
The freight company is not required to move the products to your desired location. Shipping is curbside only! Please have at least one person present to help you carry the bed inside.
- Sunco will provide you with tracking information prior to the bed leaving our facility. This will include the estimated shipping date, the estimated delivery date, and the phone number to call to schedule the delivery.
- The laydown units arrive in two boxes and are 98% assembled. Two people can carry each box. Once you have the bed in the desired location, you simply have to put the metal legs on the bottom along with the hinges and shocks on the side. Stand up units ship in (3) boxes.
- We do provide lift gates for all of our tanning bed customers. The driver will set the bed on the ground.
ALL SHIPMENT DATES ARE ESTIMATED. Please do not make any plans until you speak with the shipping terminal bringing your bed. Again, we will provide you with all the necessary shipping information prior to the bed leaving.
Receiving Freight: Clear Delivery
Receiving freight can be as easy as sending it if you follow a few steps:
- Stay in contact with your supplier to find out when your shipment was shipped, what carrier it was given to, and an approximate arrival date.
- When the shipment is delivered, inspect it immediately for obvious signs of damage.
- Compare the number of shipping units received to the number listed on the delivery receipt.
- Sign the delivery receipt.
The driver will help you receive your shipment and answer your questions.
While the driver is there, compare the pieces of freight you are receiving to the delivery receipt. If condition and quantity of your freight is acceptable, the driver will ask you to sign the delivery receipt. The driver will give you a copy, and take the original signed copy with him/her (as proof of delivery) for his/her employer’s records.
A signed delivery receipt with no exceptions, is called a “clear delivery.” Clear deliveries mean that there were no shortages or visible damage at the time of delivery.
!!Attention: Tanning Bed Customers!!
It is very important that the buyer follows the delivery procedure described above. If the buyer determines that all or a portion of the merchandise has been damaged, the buyer must refuse to accept the shipment or note the exact damages on the freight bill and replacement parts will be sent. Any damaged parts that are not noted at the time of receipt by the buyer will be replaced at the buyer’s cost (including shipping costs).
We offer concealed damage (hidden damage that could only have occurred during shipping and which was not visible during delivery inspection) shipping insurance at a nominal cost on tanning beds.
Shipping insurance covers the replacement of damaged parts only, not the entire item. If the buyer chooses not to purchase shipping insurance at the time of purchase, all replacement items and associated shipping costs will be paid for by the buyer. Shipping insurance cannot be purchased after the item has been delivered.
876 Holliston Mills Road
Church Hill, TN 37642